We do not collect personally identifiable
information about you. We do, however, record and use information that is not personally
identifiable, including but not limited to the following:
- the IP address of your device on the internet, to do geo-targeting, to identify your
mobile operator, connection type, and other details;
- the 'user agent' of your browser or application, and other relevant request headers, to
help us identify your device type;
- the date and time of the ad request or interaction;
- and a unique identifier, such as an HTTP cookie or your device advertising identifier,
that enables us not to show you the same ad over and over again.
We also encourage (but do not require) our publishers to share with us additional information
that is not personally identifiable information, but that we may use in order to improve ad
relevance. This data may include:
- your age or age range, if known to the publisher;
- your gender, if known to the publisher;
- your user geographic location, if known to the publisher.
From our partners, which include businesses, networks, agencies, publishers, and advertisers; we
do collect personal information to identify the client to an account. The collection of this
information is on a lawful basis, to which consent has been expressly given, and is part of
LTVAds.com normal business practices. These partners will be asked to provide personal
information through the signup and registration process. This information is used to communicate
the status of an account or billing and may include, but is not limited to: name, phone number,
email address, website name, address and bank details.